Mark your calendar
Here's why you should submit to #BCVS22
- Present your science to peers and colleagues in person.
- Get published in our flagship scientific journal, Circulation Research.
- Experience oral abstract presentations and poster presentations.
- Three finalists are selected for the Outstanding Early Career Competition.
Key dates and fees
Abstract submissions close March 16
Abstract fee $49
BCVS 2022 Abstract Categories
- Cardiac Regeneration. Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering
- Cardio-immunology and Inflammation
- Cell Death Mechanisms. Apoptosis. Necrosis and Autophagy
- Clinical/Translational Research
- COVID 19 in the Cardiovascular System
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling and Ion Channels and Arrhythmias
- Genetics and Genomics of Cardiovascular Disease
- Human Cellular Models of Disease
- New: inflammation. Thrombosis and Vascular Biology
- Mechanisms of Cardiac Remodeling. Hypertrophy and Failure
- New: Mechanisms of Heart Failure Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Mechanisms of Myocardial Fibrosis
- Mitochondria and Metabolism
- Myocardial Ischemia. Oxidative Stress, and Cardioprotection
- RNA and Cellular Regulation
- Sarcomeric Function and Contractility
- Signal Transduction Pathways
- Systems Approach to Cardiovascular Biology
- Transcriptional and Epigenetic Regulation of Gene Expression