The first time you log in, follow the instructions in the Login Instructions (PDF) to link your AHA account to ProposalCentral. Your AHA account encompasses your research (Grants@Heart) and peer review activity, membership, meeting attendance and presentations, publications, and more.
New to the AHA? Select the appropriate registration link (peer reviewer or all other roles). Sign up for an AHA account to access ProposalCentral and all your other AHA account activity. All information is confidential and used solely for communication with the American Heart Association.
Bookmark this page for quick access to your AHA ProposalCentral account
Contact ProposalCentral for login or technical help
email@example.com or (800) 875-2562 (toll-free U.S. and Canada) or +1 (703) 964-5840 (direct dial international)
Sample issues for ProposalCentral assistance:
- I cannot access my ProposalCentral account.
- I cannot find the proposal/LOI that I just started.
- I receive an error message when I try to access a page in my application.
- I keep getting an error message when I upload a PDF file.
- The link to provide my reference letter does not work.
- I need to update my institution and contact information but I’m not sure how.
- The institution that I put in my profile is not a confirmed institution. What do I do?
- It seems that I have more than 1 login for ProposalCentral. Can I merge them?
- I validated my application but the submit button is still not available.
Please note: Altum/ProposalCentral offices will be closed on the following holidays in 2021:
Friday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
Monday, January 18 – Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
Monday, February 15 – Presidents’ Day
Monday, May, 31 – Memorial Day
Friday, June 18 – Juneteenth
Friday, July 2 – Independence Day
Monday, September 6 – Labor Day
Monday, October 11 – Columbus Day
Thursday, November 25 - Thanksgiving Day
Friday, November 26 – Day after Thanksgiving
Friday, December 24 - Christmas Day
American Heart Association Resources
Award program eligibility details and deadlines: Visit professional.heart.org/FundingOpportunities
Navigation through a proposal and details about required documents: Consult AHA Application Instructions (PDF)
Application questions or AHA Professional Membership: firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 360-6107 (option 1)
Awards: Please submit your question to email@example.com
Peer Review: Please email PeerReview@heart.org or leave a voice message at (214)360-6108