The first time you log in, follow the instructions in the Login Instructions (PDF) to link your AHA account to ProposalCentral. Your AHA account encompasses your research (Grants@Heart) and peer review activity, membership, meeting attendance and presentations, publications, and more.
New to the AHA? Select the appropriate registration link (peer reviewer or all other roles). Sign up for an AHA account to access ProposalCentral and all your other AHA account activity. All information is confidential and used solely for communication with the American Heart Association.
Bookmark this page for quick access to your AHA ProposalCentral account
Sample issues for ProposalCentral assistance:
- I cannot access my ProposalCentral account.
- I cannot find the proposal/LOI that I just started.
- I receive an error message when I try to access a page in my application.
- I keep getting an error message when I upload a PDF file.
- The link to provide my reference letter does not work.
- I need to update my institution and contact information but I’m not sure how.
- The institution that I put in my profile is not a confirmed institution. What do I do?
- It seems that I have more than one login for ProposalCentral. Can I merge them?
- I validated my application but the submit button is still not available.
American Heart Association Resources
Award program eligibility details and deadlines: Visit professional.heart.org/FundingOpportunities
AHA Application Instructions (PDF) - How to navigate through a proposal and details about required documents.
Please submit your Awards questions by email to [email protected].