Introducing the ALL NEW Stroke OnDemand™ and ISC LIVE. All new content, on a revolutionary new platform, now with CME*!
If you are unable make ISC in person but still want to hear all the exceptional science that the conference has to offer? Participate in key sessions from this year's meeting as they occur by purchasing ISC LIVE and Stroke OnDemand™.
Stroke OnDemand™ provides online access to the 2018 AHA/ASA International Stroke Conference presentations1 where you'll discover the latest advances in basic, clinical and translational sciences impacting stroke pathophysiology focusing on development of more effective prevention and treatment.
Stroke OnDemand™ Product Details
Your OnDemand program contains the following features:
- Slides with synchronized audio. This technology recreates the live session experience.
- Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
- NEW CME Credits. Watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
- PDFs of presentations can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
- MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
- USB drive2 is available for an additional fee. This drive lets you access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.
*CME not available with LIVE sessions. Live streamed sessions must be viewed live; they will not be available for viewing after the conference.
1 Specific presentations within a session may not be available or may be audio only if the presenter has confidential patient information or otherwise declines to be recorded.
2 USB drive does not include all the functionality available online, such as PDF/MP3 Downloads and CME testing.