Hypertension Scientific Sessions 2023
Why You Should Attend Hypertension Scientific Sessions
Considered one of the most important medical meetings on this subject in the world, the conference includes oral and poster presentations selected from abstracts submitted by clinical and basic researchers, followed by discussions led by leading authorities. With experts in the fields of hypertension and its relationship to cardiac and kidney disease, stroke, obesity, and genetics, attendees will have the opportunity to connect with cross-disciplinary researchers from around the world.
This meeting also offers sessions specifically designed to benefit trainees and early career investigators, as well as Clinical Practice Clinical Science topics focused on applying clinical science to the clinician’s practice and Primary Care programming dedicated to practical advice for the Primary Care Provider (PCP) interested in clinical hypertension.
Resources for Presenters
- 2022 Poster Guidelines (PDF)
- 2022 Abstract Categories (PDF)
- 2022 Hypertension Schedule-at-a-Glance (PDF)
- #Hypertension22 Abstract Submission Guidelines (PDF)
- Best Practices for Writing Abstracts (PDF)
- Disclosure Slide Template (PPTX)
- Presentation Guidelines (PDF)
- Hypertension ePoster Guidelines 2022 (PDF)
- Hypertension Conference Highlights Brochure 2022