With one unified conference spanning basic, clinical, and population science in cardiovascular and resuscitation research, you’ll find more opportunities for making connections, growing your career, learning and discovery than ever before.
Fees for AHA science events/products enables more funding for AHA research and lifesaving programs.
- AHA Partners: $49
- Non-Partners: $99
Did you know that as an American Heart Association Professional Partner you can save $50 on Scientific Sessions registration?
Did you also know that we are offering the first 1,200 Partners who register for Scientific Sessions a special Stay Safe Kit?
At AHA, professional volunteers are more than just members, they are our partners in being a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives.
About Scientific Sessions 2020
- Live and OnDemand sessions across 27 programming communities
- Programming Highlights
- NEW! CPR Guidelines
- Impactful Late-Breaking Science
- Cardio Oncology
- Cardiovascular Consequences of Vaping and E-cigs
- Clinical and Public Health impact of COVID-19
- Structural Racism
- Featured sessions on Heart Failure, Electrophysiology, Interventional Treatment and other key clinical topics
- 500 educational sessions in OnDemand through Jan. 4, 2021
- NEW! Including 3-day Resuscitation Science Symposium (Nov. 14–16)
- CME and MOC credits available
- Countless networking opportunities, such as live chat and group meetings
New Virtual Opportunities:
- Instant access – view all hot-topic sessions from anywhere in the world!
- Join the discussion – engage using live chat and grow your professional network
- Participate in live e-Poster presentations – create meaningful dialogue and share your ideas with the authors
- Connect with your community – easily identify with your peers and prioritize programming based on your specialty
- Explore all of Scientific Sessions 2020 – more time to navigate the event and discover new areas of interest