Scientific Sessions 2021
Why should you submit your science to Scientific Sessions 2021?
One World. Together for Science.
The incentive to disseminate the latest cardiovascular and stroke science to colleagues around the world has never been greater.
Clinicians and Scientists thrive on collaboration and sharing their study findings. Present your innovative research to a global audience at Scientific Sessions, the world's premier cardiovascular conference.
We know your work is vital to saving lives. Share it with fellow researchers, clinicians, and scientists.
ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS WILL BE:
- Presented in-person and/or virtually to a global audience from over 100 countries.
- Published in Circulation, AHA’s flagship scientific journal (Impact Factor: 23.603 *).
- Recorded Live and available OnDemand.
As a Professional Member you can:
- Save 50% off abstract submission fees.
- Give your cardiovascular and stroke research the visibility it deserves!
Did you miss last year's meeting?
Even though #AHA20 is over, you can still earn CME/CE!
- AHA Members have FREE access to Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand Extended Access through 2021.
- Non-Members can get OnDemand Extended Access for just $79, or for just a few dollars more, become an AHA Member and enjoy our membership benefits too!
- Please note: this product is not available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom