Scientific Sessions 2021
Thank you for making #AHA21 a success
But you can still experience all of the great science!
Even though #AHA21 was fully virtual, our flagship meeting brought us together across the globe. If you missed some of our great programming, now is your chance!
Members and attendees can now access informative, practice-changing sessions or earn CE credits for free -- through a different link. And nonmembers can purchase our Sessions package or our special CE bundle.
- Experience programming designed with your needs in mind — with 27 programming communities featuring live or on-demand sessions. Earn CE and MOC too!
- Enjoy instant access to Late Breaking Science and other recent discoveries in cardiovascular medicine and research.
- Reconnect and collaborate with global thought leaders from your field with virtual industry events and networking.
- International rebroadcasts of key late-breaking science sessions for viewers who participate from the Pacific Rim. See the sessions and rebroadcast times.
- Includes access to the Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) – November 12–14, and the QCOR Conference on November 15.
- To get started: You need your badge number to participate. Get your badge number from the Scientific Sessions 2021 Registration Confirmation email sent after you registered. (It might be hiding in your spam folder!)
Don’t forget! AHA Professional Members receive the best rates for attending Scientific Sessions. Learn more about this and other benefits by becoming an AHA Professional Member.
Choose how you want to engage in the 3-day learning experience.
Explore Health Equity Focused Sessions
Specialty Focused Programming
Explore Multi-disciplinary Sessions
Explore OnDemand Content
AHA Scientific Sessions 2021 Faculty Highlights
For full program information, please visit the Online Program Planner (opens in new window)(link opens in new window).
Los Angeles, California
Durham, North Carolina
New York City, New York
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Durham, North Carolina
Explore More Programming Previews
Did you miss last year's meeting?
Even though #AHA20 is over, you can still earn CME/CE!
- AHA Members have FREE access to Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand Extended Access through 2021.
- Non-Members can get OnDemand Extended Access for just $79, or for just a few dollars more, become an AHA Member and enjoy our membership benefits too!
- Please note: this product is not available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom