Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
Comparison of a Precision Care Strategy With Usual Testing to Guide Management of Stable Patients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease: The Precise Randomized Trial
Pamela S Douglas | Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina
- PRECISE trial data summary (PPTX)
- ClinicalTrials ID: NCT03702244
- AHA press release: Diabetes medicine decreased cardiovascular risk in adults with chronic kidney disease
Mark your calendars now to experience the premier global event focusing on improving health by championing scientific discovery and practice-changing educational content. We can't wait to see you November 2023!
The CVRI Council’s mission is to provide leadership to the AHA to reduce death and disability from cardiovascular, peripheral vascular, and cerebrovascular diseases, using diagnostic and functional imaging and imaging-directed interventions. Council members work to provide outstanding research, education, outreach, and mentorship opportunities.
Results: Colchicine PCI with Binita Shah, MD, MS
Principal investigator Binita Shah, MD, MS explains the results from Colchicine-PCI. Dr, Shah is an interventional cardiologist with NYU Langone Health. See this study and other late-breaking science presentations at AHA Science News.
American Heart Association Professional Members
Enjoy instant benefits!
- Free Online Access to AHA Scientific Journals
- Affiliate with our 16 Scientific Councils
- Discounts on Scientific Conference Registration and Online Courses