Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021
Don't Miss the Following ReSS 2021 Programming
ReSS Plenary Sessions:
- Updates in Post-Arrest Targeted Temperature Management (TTM)
- New Directions in Intra-Arrest Management
- Survivorship: Current Needs and Knowledge Gaps
- The Year in Review and ILCOR Update
- Special Circumstances in Resuscitation
ReSS Abstract Oral Sessions:
- Best of the Best Oral Abstract Presentations
- Oral Abstracts and Presentation of the Max Harry Weil Award
- Concurrent A: New Insights for Intra-arrest Management
- Concurrent B: Post-arrest Care: Beyond TTM
- Concurrent A: Developments in ECPR and ECMO
- Concurrent B: Novel Resuscitation Approaches: Laboratory Science
Check the 2021 Program Planner for more details.
Conference Learning Objectives
- Discuss the adaptation and testing of fundamental scientific discoveries to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and vascular disease in patients.
- Identify major advances in key areas of cutting-edge research and technology in heart failure, atherosclerosis, stroke, cardiovascular genetics, molecular biology and arrhythmias.
- Discuss basic processes linking molecular and cellular biology and biochemistry with cardiovascular physiology and pathophysiology.
- Recognize the promises and pitfalls of cell and gene therapy for cardiovascular disease.
- Translate emerging clinical science to clinical practice in patients with cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Evaluate and implement new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for treating cardiovascular disorders and stroke.
- Recognize emerging trends in the distribution of cardiovascular disease and stroke and their impact on public health.
- Evaluate the impact of new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies on health costs and outcomes.
|April 14||Abstract submissions OPEN|
|June 17||Abstract submissions CLOSE at 6 p.m. Central US Time|
|July 21||Late-breaking resuscitation science abstract submission opens|
|Aug. 12||Late-breaking resuscitation science abstract submissions CLOSE at 6 p.m. Central US time|
|Nov. 12-14||Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021, An Interactive Virtual Event|
Need a graphic or a slide about #ReSS21? Would you like to invite colleagues to attend Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021 with you? Try our Promotional Toolkit.
For registration questions contact:
Convention Data Services
1-800-748-3583 (Inside U.S.)
1-508-743-8517 (Outside U.S.)
For membership status questions or Professional Heart Daily account questions contact:
American Heart Association