Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021
Resuscitation Science Symposium
November 12–14, 2021 — An Interactive Virtual Event
Resuscitation clinicians and researchers will have the opportunity to participate in lively discussion on recent advances related to treating cardiopulmonary arrest and life-threatening traumatic injury in an intimate environment with the ability to network with mentors and peers. With an increasing understanding of the shared pathophysiology between cardiac arrest and traumatic injury at multiple levels of biological organization, ReSS can provide a unique opportunity for transdisciplinary interactions that rapidly translate advances in the resuscitation field from fundamental to translational to clinical to population science.
To get started: You need your badge number to participate. Find your badge number in the Scientific Sessions 2021 Registration Confirmation email sent after you registered. (If you can't find it, check your spam folder!)
Don't Miss the Following ReSS 2021 Programming
ReSS Plenary Sessions:
- Updates in Post-Arrest Targeted Temperature Management (TTM)
- New Directions in Intra-Arrest Management
- Survivorship: Current Needs and Knowledge Gaps
- The Year in Review and ILCOR Update
- Special Circumstances in Resuscitation
ReSS Abstract Oral Sessions:
- Best of the Best Oral Abstract Presentations
- Oral Abstracts and Presentation of the Max Harry Weil Award
- Concurrent A: New Insights for Intra-arrest Management
- Concurrent B: Post-arrest Care: Beyond TTM
- Concurrent A: Developments in ECPR and ECMO
- Concurrent B: Novel Resuscitation Approaches: Laboratory Science
Conference Learning Objectives
- Discuss the adaptation and testing of fundamental scientific discoveries to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and vascular disease in patients.
- Identify major advances in key areas of cutting-edge research and technology in heart failure, atherosclerosis, stroke, cardiovascular genetics, molecular biology and arrhythmias.
- Discuss basic processes linking molecular and cellular biology and biochemistry with cardiovascular physiology and pathophysiology.
- Recognize the promises and pitfalls of cell and gene therapy for cardiovascular disease.
- Translate emerging clinical science to clinical practice in patients with cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Evaluate and implement new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for treating cardiovascular disorders and stroke.
- Recognize emerging trends in the distribution of cardiovascular disease and stroke and their impact on public health.
- Evaluate the impact of new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies on health costs and outcomes.
|April 14||Abstract submissions OPEN|
|June 17||Abstract submissions CLOSE at 6 p.m. Central US Time|
|July 21||Late-breaking resuscitation science abstract submission opens|
|Aug. 12||Late-breaking resuscitation science abstract submissions CLOSE at 6 p.m. Central US time|
|Nov. 12-14||Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021, An Interactive Virtual Event|
Need a graphic or a slide about #ReSS21? Would you like to invite colleagues to attend Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021 with you? Try our Promotional Toolkit.