What's New for 2020
#ReSS20 is a 100% virtual experience.
After months of thorough, thoughtful review and discussion, and with a continued commitment to the health and safety of participants and staff, the American Heart Association will present the Resuscitation Science Symposium as a 100% virtual experience in light of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We also are looking towards the future to ensure that we continue to support your work when we return to a state of normalcy because the dissemination of science and new learning must always continue.
The incentive to disseminate the latest cardiovascular and stroke science to colleagues around the world has never been greater.
To address this abundant need the Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) is reimagining the way science is shared! Now YOU can present from ANYWHERE. Connect... Engage...and Share!
- Will be presented virtually
- Gain a greater overall reach for your science with a larger audience
- Grow your network and discuss your findings with the audience using live chat
- Can incorporate video clips, animations, 3D models, audio presentations and more!
This year, the 2020 Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) will be a three-day virtual experience. Resuscitation clinicians and researchers will have the opportunity to participate in lively discussion on recent advances related to treating cardiopulmonary arrest and life-threatening traumatic injury, in an intimate environment, with the ability to network with mentors and peers!
With an increasing understanding of the shared pathophysiology between cardiac arrest and traumatic injury at multiple levels of biological organization, ReSS can provide a unique opportunity for transdisciplinary interactions that rapidly translate advances in the resuscitation field from fundamental to translational to clinical to population science.
Conference Learning Objectives
- Identify best practices for improved outcomes in cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Discuss research and advancements in the field of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Identify best practices for improved outcomes in life-threatening traumatic injury.
- Assess research and advancements in the field of life-threatening traumatic injury.
|Tue., Sept. 15, 2020||Registration Opens|
|Sat.-Mon., Nov. 14-16, 2020||Resuscitation Science Symposium|
Contact: Convention Data Services (CDS)
Phone: (866) 639-7214 or (508) 743-8528
Fax: (508) 743-9680
Contact: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Phone: (800) 787-8984 or (301) 223-2307
Fax: (301) 223-2355