Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021
Don't Miss the Following ReSS 2021 Programming
ReSS Plenary Sessions:
- Updates in Post-Arrest Targeted Temperature Management (TTM)
- New Directions in Intra-Arrest Management
- Survivorship: Current Needs and Knowledge Gaps
- The Year in Review and ILCOR Update
- Special Circumstances in Resuscitation
ReSS Abstract Oral Sessions:
- Best of the Best Oral Abstract Presentations
- Oral Abstracts and Presentation of the Max Harry Weil Award
- Concurrent A: New Insights for Intra-arrest Management
- Concurrent B: Post-arrest Care: Beyond TTM
- Concurrent A: Developments in ECPR and ECMO
- Concurrent B: Novel Resuscitation Approaches: Laboratory Science
Conference Learning Objectives
- Identify best practices for improved outcomes in cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Discuss research and advancements in the field of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Identify best practices for improved outcomes in life-threatening traumatic injury.
- Assess research and advancements in the field of life-threatening traumatic injury.
|April 14||Abstract submissions OPEN|
|June 17||Abstract submissions CLOSE at 6 p.m. Central US Time|
|July 21||Late-breaking resuscitation science abstract submission opens|
|Aug. 12||Late-breaking resuscitation science abstract submissions CLOSE at 6 p.m. Central US time|
|Nov. 12-14||Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021, An Interactive Virtual Event|
Need a graphic or a slide about #ReSS21? Would you like to invite colleagues to attend Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021 with you? Try our Promotional Toolkit.
For registration questions contact:
Convention Data Services
1-800-748-3583 (Inside U.S.)
1-508-743-8517 (Outside U.S.)
For membership status questions or Professional Heart Daily account questions contact:
American Heart Association