Help spread the word about #ReSS20
Promote Resuscitation Science Symposium 2020 to your network! On this page, you will find banners, graphics, ads, emails and more.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know.
Post about your plans!
Send your own post, or use this example on your social media pages
Have you registered for #ReSS20 at Sessions yet? Their 3-day virtual event includes live and on-demand sessions such as late-breaking resuscitation & various networking opportunities. Don't wait – Register today! https://bit.ly/ReSS20Registration @AHAMeetings #phdchat #cardiotwitter
Tell a Colleague
Subject line: Join me at ReSS20, Nov. 14–16
The American Heart Association’s annual meeting, Resuscitation Science Symposium 2020 is happening this November 14-16. This year, they are offering a 3-day virtual experience that will bring you even more opportunities to connect, grow your career, learn, and discover.
By registering for #ReSS20 at Scientific Sessions you will get instant access to 3 days of resuscitation science sessions live and on-demand:
- Networking events include live Q&A, Young Investigator Event, and much more!
- Late-breaking resuscitation science
- Plenary sessions: Survivorship, Revisiting Basic Life Support, Pushing the Boundaries of Resuscitation, and
- Resuscitation Science Year in Review
- Access to all Scientific Sessions 2020 with 5 days of highly anticipated live and on-demand programming across 4 channels
- All programming will be available on-demand for 45 days post-event
Join the virtual experience where you will witness cutting-edge resuscitation science at an amazing value with their new low rates.
To learn more and register, visit their website at professional.heart.org/ress.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to connecting with you this November.
[AHA Ambassador Name]
Add these slides to your presentations at appropriate meetings, and show on screens at events between presentations.