This page has been restricted to invitation-only participants. Please contact the AHA Research Administrator if you should have received an invitation.
- If you are not a current AHA SURE Scholar or stakeholder and are interested in the program, click to learn more about the SURE Scholar program.
- Please note that application information for next summer will be posted in mid-December of this year. In the meantime, please view our current and past scholars (opens in a new window)(link opens in new window).
- Information on other AHA scholar programs:
- Click for more information about AHA Research Programs
Additional SURE Scholars Program Information
- Students are awarded once a year.
- Each year, new access will be created for that year's awardees and stakeholders. Previous awardees will not have access to this page.
- Application process begins in the winter, awards granted in Spring and the program runs during the summer.
- Currently, 24–30 awards are granted each summer.
- Awardees are not AHA members.
- Awardees will create ProposalCentral profiles AFTER accessing the password-protected page, so they will not have PC accounts initially.
|AHA offices will be closed on the following days:||Altum/Proposal Central offices will be closed on the following days:|
|Jan. 2||July 3 & 4||Jan. 2||Sept. 4|
|Jan. 16||Sept. 4||Jan. 16||Oct. 9|
|Mar. 31||Nov. 23 & 24||Feb. 20||Nov. 23 & 24|
|May 29||Dec. 26 - Jan. 2||May 29||Dec. 25 - 29|