This page supports AHA awardees and their institutional officers. Access AHA award related policies and get help with making changes to your award. We have also provided resources to help you effectively communicate about your project and its outcomes.
Award Policy Documents
Policies Governing All Research Awards (PDF)
Award Agreement Terms and Conditions (PDF)
AHA has a practice of not modifying the Award Agreement Terms & Conditions due to the excessive administrative burden.
Past Program Descriptions
After a deadline has passed and awards have been announced, program descriptions are maintained here. Awardees and institutional or fiscal officers may reference these for budget purposes for the duration of the award.
Institutional Officers: Manage awards through the AHA's online system, ProposalCentral.
For policy and procedural questions, email AHA Awards (include the award number on the subject line) or call 214-360-6107, option 2.
- May I rebudget funds?
- I wish to replace personnel on my grant.
- May I request a no-cost extension?
- I need to take a leave of absence.
- When is my next progress report or expenditure report due?
For login or technical help, email PC Support or call 1-800-875-2562 (toll-free U.S. and Canada) or 1-703-964-5840 (direct dial international).
- I cannot access my ProposalCentral account.
- I cannot find my award record.
- I get an error message when I upload a report.
- I need to update my institution and contact information, but am unsure how.
- It seems that I have more than one login for ProposalCentral. Can I merge them?
Find the Awards Coordinator who manages your state.
|AHA offices will be closed on the following days:||Altum/Proposal Central offices will be closed on the following days:|
|Jan. 2||July 4||Jan. 2||Sept. 4|
|Jan. 16||Sept. 4||Jan. 16||Oct. 9|
|Mar. 31||Nov. 23 & 24||Feb. 20||Nov. 23 & 24|
|May 29||Dec. 26 - Jan. 2||May 29||Dec. 25 - 29|