Scientific Sessions 2021
Experience #AHA21 Online!
Meet us in November online from anywhere through our virtual platform for the global cardiovascular event of the year! Reconnect with colleagues, experience breakthrough cardiovascular basic, clinical and population science updates, and immerse yourself in innovative solutions designed to help you in your daily practice at the American Heart Association’s Scientific Sessions 2021.
- Enjoy instant access to leaders in the field and the latest discoveries in cardiovascular science and medicine.
- Reconnect and collaborate with global thought leaders from over around the world.
- Experience programming designed with your needs in mind with 27 programming communities.
- Includes access to the Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) – November 12–14, and the QCOR Summit on November 15.
- CE and MOC credits available.
- And more!
Don’t forget! AHA Professional Members receive the best rates for attending Scientific Sessions. Learn more about this and other benefits by becoming an AHA Professional Member.
Choose how you want to engage in the 3-day learning experience.@containerItem.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
Specialty Focused Programming
Explore Multi-disciplinary Sessions
Explore Virtual Content
Did you miss last year's meeting?
Even though #AHA20 is over, you can still earn CME/CE!
- AHA Members have FREE access to Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand Extended Access through 2021.
- Non-Members can get OnDemand Extended Access for just $79, or for just a few dollars more, become an AHA Member and enjoy our membership benefits too!
- Please note: this product is not available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
For registration questions contact:
Convention Data Services
1-800-748-3583 (Inside U.S.)
1-508-743-8517 (Outside U.S.)
For membership status questions or Professional Heart Daily account questions contact:
American Heart Association