Submit Science - Scientific Sessions 2020
- OnDemand™ access through Jan. 4, 2021
- 3 days of Resuscitation Science Symposium access
- 35 CME and MOC credits available
- Meaningful networking opportunities
- CPR guidelines
New This Year
The incentive to disseminate the latest cardiovascular and stroke science to colleagues around the world has never been greater.
To address this abundant need, Scientific Sessions 2020 is reimagining the way science is shared! Now you can present from anywhere. Connect... engage... and share!
- Can be presented virtually
- Gain a greater overall reach for your science with a larger audience
- Grow your network and discuss your findings with the audience using live chat
- Can incorporate video clips, animations, 3D models, audio presentations, and more!
Accepted abstracts are:
- Published in Circulation, AHA's flagship scientific journal (Impact Factor 2018: 23.054).
- Promoted to a global audience with over 12 billion media impressions.
- Available on-site to 13,000 of your colleagues from over 100 countries.
As a Professional Partner you can:
- Save 50% off abstract submission fees and up to $600 off registration.
Give your cardiovascular and stroke research the visibility it deserves!