Scientific Sessions 2021
Experience #AHA21 – A Live Broadcast Event!
Meet us in November online from anywhere through our virtual platform for the global cardiovascular event of the year! Reconnect with colleagues, experience breakthrough cardiovascular basic, clinical and population science updates, and immerse yourself in innovative solutions designed to help you in your daily practice at the American Heart Association’s Scientific Sessions 2021.
- Experience programming designed with your needs in mind with 27 programming communities with live or on-demand sessions.
- Enjoy instant access to Late Breaking Science and other recent discoveries in cardiovascular medicine and research.
- Reconnect and collaborate with global thought leaders from your field with virtual industry events and networking.
- Includes access to the Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) – November 12–14, and the QCOR Conference on November 15.
- CE and MOC credits available, and more!
Don’t forget! AHA Professional Members receive the best rates for attending Scientific Sessions. Learn more about this and other benefits by becoming an AHA Professional Member.
Choose how you want to engage in the 3-day learning experience.@containerItem.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
Explore Health Equity Focused Sessions
Specialty Focused Programming
Explore Multi-disciplinary Sessions
Explore OnDemand Content
For registration questions contact:
Convention Data Services
1-800-748-3583 (Inside U.S.)
1-508-743-8517 (Outside U.S.)
For membership status questions or Professional Heart Daily account questions contact:
American Heart Association