Telemedicine in Pediatric Cardiology
Published: February 13, 2017
- This statement provides a comprehensive review of telemedicine in pediatric cardiology.
- Thoughtful integration of telemedicine into clinical practices can ease access to care, improve quality and save lives.
- Fulfilling the potential of telemedicine will require that healthcare professionals overcome obstacles in reimbursement, licensure and credentialing.
- Guidelines & Statements - Scientific statements, practice guidelines and clinical updates on cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Heart and Stroke Statistics
- My Life Check - Life's Simple 7
- Browse our library of brochures on heart attack, stroke, high cholesterol and more.
- Subscribe to AHA's Science News Channel on YouTube for exclusive, late-breaking coverage with video interviews, panel discussions, and more.
- Research - Find out how to apply for AHA research training and project support.