State-of-the-Art Methods for Evaluation of Angiogenesis and Tissue Vascularization
Published: April 30, 2015
- Vascular dysfunction is a contributing factor in many diseases, including cardiovascular disease.
- Although much is known about the biochemistry of neovascularization, translation to clinical therapies is challenging.
- Development of relevant pre-clinical models is needed to test novel therapeutic strategies.
- Commentary: An Opus on the Science of Neovascularization by Douglas W. Losordo, MD
- Top Things to Know: Models for the Study of Angiogenesis and Tissue Vascularization