Poststroke Fatigue: Emerging Evidence and Approaches to Management
Published: May 25, 2017
- Poststroke fatigue (PSF) is common and can be debilitating after both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke.
- Globally, there are roughly 33 million stroke survivors; at least half that number experience PSF.
- This scientific statement outlines what we know and what is still to be discovered about poststroke fatigue.
- Commentary: Frustrated by Fatigue: Stroke Survivors Deserve Action Now! by N. Jennifer Klinedinst, PhD, MPH, MSN, RN, FAHA
- Top Things to Know: Poststroke Fatigue: Emerging Evidence and Approaches to Management