Future Translational Applications From the Contemporary Genomics Era
Published: April 16, 2015
- This scientific statement reviews the steps necessary for converting genetic findings to applications in cardiovascular clinical care.
- Past successes, emerging science, and future expectations are highlighted, as well as resources and timelines for translation.
- Information presented here promotes transparent expectations of the steps, resources, and time necessary to reach clinical advances.
- Basic Concepts and Potential Applications of Genetics and Genomics for Cardiovascular and Stroke Clinicians: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
- Top Advances in Functional Genomics and Translational Biology for 2014
- Permanent Alteration of PCSK9 With In Vivo CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing
- Genetics and Genomics for the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease: Update: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
- Genetics and Cardiovascular Disease: A Policy Statement From the American Heart Association