Dietary Cholesterol and Cardiovascular Risk
Published: December 16, 2019
- The advisory addresses questions on dietary cholesterol and heart health through reviews of human studies.
- The advisory indicates the difficulty of offering food-based advice to achieve a specific dietary cholesterol target.
- The advisory clarifies the role of eggs in the diet and emphasizes guidance focused on consumption patterns that improve diet quality and promote cardiovascular health.
- Commentary: When Dietary Cholesterol is Most Hazardous to Cardiovascular Health by Michael Miller, MD, FAHA
- Top Things to Know: Dietary Cholesterol and Cardiovascular Risk