Clinical Performance Measures for Stroke Rehabilitation
Published: August 05, 2021
- Stroke rehabilitation begins during acute hospital care and continues throughout the lifespan for many individuals who have sustained a stroke.
- Performance measures for stroke rehabilitation have been developed based on the 2016 AHA/ASA Guidelines for Adult Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery.
- Improving adherence with these measures has the potential to improve rehabilitative care after stroke and improve the lives of stroke survivors.
- Guidelines for Adult Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke: 2019 Update to the 2018 Guidelines for the Early Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Clinical Performance Measures for Adults Hospitalized With Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Clinical Performance Measures for Adults Hospitalized With Intracerebral Hemorrhage