Animal Models of Heart Failure
Published: May 17, 2012
- Standard clinical features of heart failure (HF) are outlined and defined.
- Criteria necessary to identify appropriate animal models used in HF research are included.
- Approaches for producing HF animal models with critical clinical features of HF are reviewed.
- Commentary: Animal Models in Heart Failure: A First Step in Avoiding a Translation Failure by Amy Rines, BA, and Hossein Ardehali, MD, PhD
- Top Things to Know: Animal Models of Heart Failure