2019 AHA/ACC/HRS Focused Update of the Guideline for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
Published: January 28, 2019
- This focused update to the Guideline for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation (AF) reflects information from several clinical studies completed since 2014.
- Recommendations are offered to aid clinicians in the care of patients with AF.
- Successful application of the guideline recommendations calls for shared decision making between practitioners and patients and mutual understanding of patient care goals.
- 2016 Clinical Performance and Quality Measures for Adults with Atrial Fibrillation or Flutter
- 2014 Guideline for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Guidelines for the Primary Prevention of Stroke
- 2017 Hypertension Clinical Guidelines
- Atrial Fibrillation Burden: Moving Beyond Atrial Fibrillation as a Binary Entity
- American Heart Association Atrial Fibrillation Research Summit