AHA scientific council awards acknowledge significant achievements in cardiovascular diseases and stroke, ranging from basic research to service to the councils and the association. These awards applaud the achievements of researchers, scientists, clinicians, nurses, and allied health professionals throughout their careers and provide opportunities for financial rewards and special presentations at AHA Conferences.
The Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research (QCOR) proudly sponsors numerous awards associated with Scientific Sessions and invites its members to apply or nominate.
Please click on an award link for more information, including eligibility criteria and application instructions.
Awards presented at the AHA Scientific Sessions
- QCOR Conference Early Career Investigator Travel Grants
- QCOR Distinguished Achievement Award
- QCOR Early Career Investigator Abstract Award
- QCOR Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award
Medical Student Scholarships
American Heart Association Professional Members
Enjoy instant benefits!
- Free Online Access to AHA Scientific Journals
- Affiliate with our 16 Scientific Councils
- Discounts on Scientific Conference Registration and Online Courses