QCOR Scientific Sessions
Join us for QCOR at Sessions
November 15, 2021
Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Meeting (QCOR) 2021 is being held in conjunction with AHA Scientific Sessions 2021, now a fully Interactive Virtual Event.. Please register for AHA Scientific Sessions and you will receive access to QCOR. We hope to see you online for the virtual experience!
Check this page frequently as we update the QCOR at Sessions 2021 programming!
Don't miss QCOR at Sessions Programming on Monday, November 15!
- Early Career Investigator Award – Finalist Session (Live via Zoom)
- The State of the Art in mHealth for Cardiovascular Disease (AHA SFRN for Health IT)
- Circ:CQO Journal Editorial Board – (Live via Zoom)
- Global Cardiovascular Outcomes – (Live via Zoom)
- Quality of Care and Outcomes during COVID – (Live via Zoom)
Please join your colleagues in congratulating our QCOR 2021 Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award recipient:
Please join us in honoring Dr. Masoudi along with several of your other colleagues at the QCOR Council Dinner on Saturday, November 13th, 2021, at the Omni. Purchase your ticket when you register.
Frederick Masoudi, MD, MSPH, MACC, FAHA
Need a social media graphic or banner about #QCORSummer? Would you like to invite colleagues to attend QCOR Summer 2021 Meet Up with you? Try our Promotional Toolkit.
Phone: (800) 242-8721
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time
Contact: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Phone: (800) 787-8984 or (301) 223-2307
Fax: (301) 223-2355