Submit Science - International Stroke Conference 2024
ISC 2024 Late-Breaking Science and Ongoing Clinical Trial submission is now closed.
Be sure to watch our Programming page to see how accepted abstracts are featured in the program.
Mark your calendars now for next year: ISC 2025 Abstract Submission opens May 29, 2024.
What Can the World's Premier Stroke Meeting Offer Your Science?
Clinicians and Scientists thrive on collaboration and sharing their study findings. Present your innovative research to a global audience at the International Stroke Conference, the world's premier stroke conference.
The excitement has already begun. ISC delivers the very best in cerebrovascular disease and brain health science – from the most basic research to patient-based studies to large clinical trials. The science covers a vast array of topics in 16 categories, including basic science, emergency medicine, diagnosis, interventional treatments, nursing and rehabilitation. Submit your best science to the International Stroke Conference 2024 and impact the stroke and brain health world.
- We welcome abstracts from all areas of the stroke and brain health medical fields.
- Gain a greater overall reach for your science with a larger audience.
- Grow your network and discuss your findings with the audience using live chat.
- Converse with leaders in the stroke field.
Increase Your Global Reach
Reach a global audience by presenting your science at the ASA's International Stroke Conference, the most influential and impactful cerebrovascular disease conference in the world.
- ISC23 had an overall earned media reach of over 4.8 billion – with 4,703 news story placements by national, local and international media including AHA News syndicated stories and and two Bloomberg Radio spots.
- Publication: Late-breaking Science abstracts and Ongoing Clinical Trial abstracts will not be published in the Stroke journal. Instead, they will be published online on the ISC website as PDFs.
In order to encourage a broad range of science and speakers, international authors and junior authors are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for presentation.
Abstract Submission - Technical Issues:
Reference that you are submitting an abstract for the AHA's International Stroke Conference.
Abstracts and presentations are embargoed for release at date and time of presentation or time of AHA news event. Written embargoed information cannot be shared with anyone but one-on-one embargoed media interviews can be conducted as long as the reporter agrees to abide by the embargo policy. Failure to honor embargo policies will result in the abstract being withdrawn and barred from presentation. View the complete AHA/ASA General Embargo Policies.