Abstracts and Awards - BCVS Scientific Sessions 2022
BCVS 2022 Abstract Categories
NEW: Abstract submission has been extended until March 23, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. CDT
- Cardiac Regeneration, Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering
- Cardio-immunology and Inflammation
- Cell Death Mechanisms, Apoptosis, Necrosis and Autophagy
- Clinical/Translational Research
- COVID 19 in the Cardiovascular System
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling and Ion Channels and Arrhythmias
- Genetics and Genomics of Cardiovascular Disease
- Human Cellular Models of Disease
- NEW: Inflammation, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology
- Mechanisms of Cardiac Remodeling, Hypertrophy and Failure
- NEW: Mechanisms of Heart Failure Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Mechanisms of Myocardial Fibrosis
- Mitochondria and Metabolism
- Myocardial Ischemia, Oxidative Stress, and Cardioprotection
- RNA and Cellular Regulation
- Sarcomeric Function and Contractility
- Signal Transduction Pathways
- Systems Approach to Cardiovascular Biology
- Transcriptional and Epigenetic Regulation of Gene Expression
Download these helpful PDFs:
Important Message to Abstract Submitters
The AHA has moved to a single sign-on process for submitting abstracts and disclosures through our website, Professional Heart Daily.
- Abstract submitters must have a username and password on Professional Heart Daily to complete their abstract submission when submitting to any AHA scientific meeting.
- If you do not remember your Professional Heart Daily login information or need to update your personal profile, do not create a new account. Please reach out to AHA Customer Service for assistance:
AHA Customer Service
(888) 242-2453 (Inside U.S.)
(214) 570-5935 (Outside U.S.)
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT
- The AHA is now required to collect financial disclosures from all abstract submitting authors and co-authors.
- As the submitting author, please be prepared to provide all co-author emails.
- Co-authors without a complete disclosure will receive separate correspondence to submit this information.