Impact of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Performance Reporting on Cardiac Resuscitation Centers
Published: July 15, 2013
- Describes the potential impact of including OHCA patients with STEMI in the public reporting of PCI mortality.
- Compares national and statewide STEMI-PCI quality reporting systems and the impact on cardiac resuscitation centers.
- Makes recommendations for modifications in the current outcomes reporting procedures in this population.
- 2011 ACCF/AHA/SCAI Guideline for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- 2012 ACCF/AHA Focused Update Incorporated Into the ACCF/AHA 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina/Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Implementation Strategies for Improving Survival after Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the U.S.
- 2010 AHA Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care