The Japanese Society of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery (JSPCCS) and the Council on Lifelong Congenital Heart Disease and Heart Health in the Young from the American Heart Association are delighted to announce the launch of a new fellowship exchange program. The program is designed to exchange early career clinicians and researchers to provide unique opportunities to advance knowledge and strengthen this trans-pacific partnership.
- Active member of the American Heart Association’s Council on Lifelong Congenital Heart Disease and Heart Health in the Young (Young Hearts).
- Candidates must be within 7 years of completion of cardiology or cardiac research training.
- The exchange fellow must commit at least 4 but not greater than 8 weeks for the exchange program.
- Exchange travel must be completed within 12 months of application submission.
- National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center (Osaka)
- National Center for Child Health and Development (Setagaya)
- Okayama University (Okayama)
- Nagano Children's Hospital (Nagano)
Knowledge of Japanese language is not required.
How to Apply/Required DocumentsPlease submit your application below and attach the following:
- Personal letter stating your goals for the exchange visit
- Letter of Recommendation from Division Chief
AHA Professional Membership
Enjoy instant benefits!
- Free Online Access to AHA Scientific Journals
- Affiliate with our 16 Scientific Councils
- Discounts on Scientific Conference Registration and Online Courses