To qualify for Hypertension Scientific Sessions awards you must meet the following deadlines:
- June 15, 2020, 6 p.m. CDT – Deadline to submit your science to Hypertension Scientific Sessions 2020.
- June 16, 2020, 12 a.m. CDT – Deadline to apply for this award.
The Council on Hypertension supports the efforts of its early career members as well as those located internationally. The New Investigator Award for Japanese Fellows will be presented to up to three qualified new investigators from Japan who will present abstracts at the Hypertension Scientific Sessions. The competition encourages new investigators from Japan to undertake or continue hypertension research and to participate in the conference.
- The candidate must be a current citizen or a resident of Japan.
- Candidates may be graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or residents, or have a faculty rank no higher than assistant professor and must have held this position no more than four years as of the application date.
- The applicant must be the first/primary author of the abstract.
How to Apply
Please apply on the Japanese Society for Hypertension’s website.
American Heart Association Professional Membership @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
Renew or join as a Professional Member today to make a difference.
AHA Hypertension Scientific Sessions @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
This is a four-day scientific program for clinical and basic researchers focusing on recent advances in hypertension research.