2022 AHA/ACC Key Data Elements and Definitions for Cardiovascular and Noncardiovascular Complications of COVID-19
Published: June 23, 2022
- There is increased importance of understanding acute and longitudinal impact of COVID-19 on cardiovascular health.
- COVID-19 cardiovascular data standards are of great importance to patients, providers, investigators, scientists, administrators, public health officials, policy makers, and payers.
- These data standards will help standardize definitions and set the framework to capture and better understand how COVID-19 impacts cardiovascular and noncardiovascular health.
- The Role of the American Heart Association in the Global COVID-19 Pandemic
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Cardiovascular Science: Anticipating Problems and Potential Solutions
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection and Associated Cardiovascular Manifestations and Complications in Children and Young Adults
- American Heart Association COVID-19 CVD Registry Powered by Get With The Guidelines
- Stroke Among Patients Hospitalized With COVID-19: Results From the American Heart Association COVID-19 Cardiovascular Disease Registry
- Association of Kidney Disease With Outcomes in COVID‐19: Results From the American Heart Association COVID‐19 Cardiovascular Disease Registry
- Guidance for Rebooting Electrophysiology Through the COVID-19 Pandemic From the Heart Rhythm Society and the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee of the Council on Clinical Cardiology