CME and CE Information - Resuscitation Science Symposium 2021
- Identify new treatment recommendations and treatment updates provided by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), as well as health disparities in CPR.
- Discuss current research regarding the short- and long-term implications of using vasopressors during cardiac arrest.
- Identify new guidelines regarding the management of septic shock and sepsis-associated organ dysfunction in children.
- Assess research regarding the use of double sequential defibrillation (DSD) to treat refractory ventricular defibrillation.
CME CE Disclosure
All persons who develop and/or control educational content in CME/CE activities sponsored by the American Heart Association will disclose to the audience all financial relationships with any commercial supporters of this activity as well as with other commercial interests whose lines of business are related to the CME/CE-certified content of this activity. In addition, presenters will disclose unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in course presentation materials.
Successful completion of this CME/CE activity includes the following:
To successfully complete this activity, learners must fully participate in the sessions. In addition, learners must provide feedback that will be used for evaluative and outcomes measurement purposes. Learners will check-in onsite for attendance verification purposes and will be required to provide evaluative feedback before CME/CE credit can be claimed.
There is no fee for continuing education credits for this activity.
Credit Claim Instructions
1) Log In
- Go to AHA's Lifelong Learning Center at learn.heart.org.
- Click Activities in Progress.
- Enter your Username and Password and Sign In.
- If you do not remember your Username or Password, click the Forgot Password link. If you are not a registered user, click Create an Account to enter your account information and create your new Username and Password
2) Select Event and Activity
- Select the appropriate Resuscitation, Scientific Sessions 2020, or Sessions ACPE activity.
- Review the Activity Overview, scroll to the bottom and click Continue.
- View the contents of Activity Materials and click Continue.
- Pharmacists will select the specific sessions attended.
3) Claim Credit
- Complete the conference evaluation, which is required to claim credit. Once complete, click Submit, and Continue.
- Click the Claim button for the appropriate accreditation.
- ACCME, ANCC, and CAPCE allow claiming of variable credit. You can claim all or part of the activity credit according to your user profile.
- Select the credit amount before clicking the Claim button.
- Click Continue to generate your certificate.
- Move your cursor into the Preview window to display links to print or save the certificate.
- Click Finish. The activity is stored under Transcript.
For customer support, please contact our National Engagement Center at 1-888-242-2453 (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Central Time) or email email@example.com.