Free for AHA Members
International Stroke Conference 2021 and Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand Extended Access!
Access the latest cardiovascular and brain health science anytime, anywhere, and earn CME! Stay current digitally with educational content to match your interests. Learn whenever, wherever– virtually!
If you were unable to attend International Stroke Conference 2021 or AHA's Scientific Sessions 2020 virtually, or you just want to catch-up on presentations that you might have missed, you can continue to experience the meetings virtually through OnDemand Extended Access.
OnDemand Extended Access is available for FREE to all paid levels of AHA Members,* and available for $79 to those who choose to remain non-Members.* OnDemand content will be accessible for one year after the conference ends.
Questions? Visit our FAQ (PDF)
How are emergency providers managing strokes before patients arrive at the hospital? How does structural racism affect health equity in stroke care? What are the current best cerebrovascular care practices today?
Get answers to these questions and more with International Stroke Conference 2021 OnDemand Extended Access. If you missed the virtual conference this year, or maybe you attended and just want to look back at some of the top presentations, now is your chance.
International Stroke Conference 2021 OnDemand Extended Access is available for FREE to all paid levels of AHA Professional Members, and is only $79 to those who choose to remain non-Members.* OnDemand Extended Access content will be accessible through March 2022.
ISC 2021 OnDemand Extended Access offers over 70 hours of programming, and up to 40 hours of CME/CE including:
- Evidence Speaks to First Thrombectomy or First Thrombolysis in Acute Stroke
- Moving to Pre-Hospital Management of Stroke
- Appropriate Triage for Large Vessel Occlusion Patients
- Late-Breaking Sessions Vital for All Disciplines in Stroke Management and Care
- Addressing Structural Racism to Improve Cerebrovascular Health Equity
- Clinical Implications of COVID-19 and Stroke
- Best Practice in Stroke Care Delivery Across the Continuum
Earn up to 120 hours of CME/CE from the exciting presentations at our first-ever fully virtual Scientific Sessions. For the first time ever, all 285 educational sessions from the event are available through OnDemand Extended Access. AHA Members get them all FREE, and non-Members pay just $79. *
Your access will get you over 270 hours of presentations, plus debates, discussions, hot topics, and more through December 31, 2021.
Sessions 2020 OnDemand Programming Highlights:
- Scientific Advancement in COVID-19
- Achieving Health Equity in Cardiovascular Care
- New Considerations in Lipid Lowering Therapy
- Addressing Structural Racism to Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Diagnosing Atherosclerosis in Women
- Moving the Needle on Treatment in Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure
- Incorporating SGLT2 inhibitors in Heart Failure, Diabetes and CKD
- Late-Breaking Basic Science and Myocardial Regeneration
- Up-to-date Resuscitation Science
- Advances in Cardio-Oncology
- And don't forget — up to 120 hours of CME/CE credit are available with Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand™ Extended Access.
If you've already claimed your code and want to go straight to the content, begin here.
(NOTE: You may be asked to sign in at the next step. Use your PHD account name and password.)
* Please note: This product is not available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.