Continuing Education - International Stroke Conference 2021
Instructions for Claiming CME
Participants must claim CE credit commensurate with the hours of accredited content viewed over the three-day ISC 2021 live event. Each participant will receive a message alerting them of their eligibility to claim CE credit. Follow the steps below to claim CME/CE credit.
- Access https://learn.heart.org.
- Click Your Activities in Progress.
- Enter your Username and Password, and click Sign In.
- If you do not remember your Username or Password, click the Forgot Password? link.
- If you are unable to sign in, contact Customer Service at 1-888-242-2453 (Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm Central time)
- Select the International Stroke Conference 2021 activity.
- Review the Activity Overview, scroll to bottom and click Continue.
- View the contents of Activity Materials as needed and click Continue.
- Complete an evaluation of the conference. This step is required to claim credit. Once complete, click Submit, and Continue.
- Claim your credit by clicking the Claim button for the appropriate accreditation.
- ACCME and ANCC allow claiming of variable credit. You will be given the option to claim all or part of the activity credit if applicable to your user profile.
- Select the credit amount, commensurate with your participation, prior to clicking the Claim button.
- Click Continue to generate your certificate.
- Move your cursor into the preview window to display links to print or save the certificate.
- Click Finish. The activity is stored under Transcript.
- For the ISC 2021 live event, CE credit claim is limited to participation between March 17–19, 2021 only.
- CE credit for the ISC 2021 live event cannot be claimed after September 19, 2021, and participants are strongly encouraged to claim CE credit within 30 days of the live event.
- For customer support please contact our National Engagement Center at 1-888-242-2453 (between 8AM-5PM Central Standard Time) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For international attendees, the American Medical Association (AMA) and the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS) have an agreement of mutual recognition of CE credit to convert AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to EACCME European CME Credits (ECMEC®). Get more information.
Joint Accreditation Statements: International Stroke Conference 2021 (March 17–19, 2021)
PLEASE NOTE: CME/CE credit claiming is limited to participation during March 17–19, 2021.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the American Heart Association. The American Heart Association is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. (Download a PDF of these statements.)
AMA Credit Designation Statement - Physicians
The American Heart Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAPA Credit Acceptance Statement – Physician Assistants
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 24.00 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
AANP Credit Acceptance Statement – Nurse Practitioners
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
**AMA Credit must be claimed within 6 months of attendance. Credit will no longer be available to claim after September 19, 2021.
ANCC Credit Designation Statement - Nurses
The maximum number of hours awarded for this CE activity is 24.00 contact hours.
**ANCC Credit must be claimed within 6 months of attendance. CE credit will no longer be available to claim after September 19, 2021.
All persons who develop and/or control educational content in CE activities provided by the American Heart Association will disclose to the audience all financial relationships with any commercial supporters of this activity as well as with other commercial interests whose lines of business are related to the CE-certified content of this activity. In addition, presenters will disclose unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed in their presentations. Such disclosures will be made in writing in course presentation materials.