The Council on Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health proudly sponsors numerous awards, lectures and travel grants to AHA meetings, as well as a medical student scholarship. These programs honor researchers, early career investigators and medical students for their outstanding contributions and research of heart disease.
Please click on an award link for more information, including eligibility criteria and application instructions.
Awards Presented at the AHA Scientific Sessions
- Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health Early Career Investigator Award
- Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health Distinguished Achievement Award
Lecture presented at the AHA Scientific Sessions
Awards Presented at the EPI/Lifestyle Scientific Sessions
- The Steven N. Blair Award for Excellence in Physical Activity Research
- The Mark Bieber Award
- Scott Grundy Fellowship Award for Excellence in Metabolism Research
- Award for Excellence in Research Addressing Cardiovascular Health Equity
- Early Investigator Travel Grant
Council on Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health
The Council on Epidemiology and Prevention also sponsors awards at the annual conference which may be of interest to Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health council members.
- Jeremiah and Rose Stamler Research Award for New Investigators
- Sandra A. Daugherty Award for Excellence in Cardiovascular Disease or Hypertension Epidemiology
- Roger R. Williams Memorial Award for Genetic Epidemiology and the Prevention and Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- Trudy Bush Awards for Cardiovascular Research in Women's Health
- AHA Student Scholarship in Cardiovascular Disease & Stroke
- Council on Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health / Physical Activity & Public Health Courses Scholarship
American Heart Association Professional Partners @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
Renew or join as a professional partner today to make a difference.
Epidemiology and Prevention | Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health Scientific Sessions @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
March 2–5, 2021