American Heart Association (AHA) scientific council awards acknowledge significant achievements in cardiovascular diseases and stroke, ranging from basic research to service to the councils and the association. These awards applaud the achievements of researchers, scientists, clinicians, nurses and allied health professionals throughout their careers and provide opportunities for financial rewards and special presentations at AHA conferences.
The Council on Cardiopulmonary, Critical Care, Perioperative and Resuscitation (3CPR) proudly sponsors a variety of awards and invites its members to apply or nominate. Please click on the links below for eligibility criteria and application or nomination information for each award.
Awards associated with the AHA Scientific Sessions
- Cournand and Comroe Early Career Investigator Award
- 3CPR Junior Investigator Travel Grant
- 3CPR Max Harry Weil Award
- 3CPR Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Travel Grant
- 3CPR Distinguished Achievement Award