The Altmetric Attention Score measures the online attention research receives, including on news outlets, social media, blogs, and other platforms. Below are the highest scoring articles published in Stroke in 2019.
- Artificially Sweetened Beverages and Stroke, Coronary Heart Disease, and All-Cause Mortality in the Women’s Health Initiative
- Association Between Reported Long Working Hours and History of Stroke in the CONSTANCES Cohort
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Risk for Stroke in Young and Middle-Aged Adults: A 13-Year Cohort Study
- Predicting Dementia in Cerebral Small Vessel Disease Using an Automatic Diffusion Tensor Image Segmentation Technique
- Return to Employment After Stroke in Young Adults: How Important Is the Speed and Energy Cost of Walking?