Noncoding RNAs in Cardiovascular Disease: Current Knowledge, Tools, and Technologies for Investigation, and Future Directions
Published: June 29, 2020
- The investigation of noncoding RNAs has exponentially expanded, leading to new knowledge about the function of RNA molecules and insight into their role in cardiovascular health.
- This scientific statement reviews the existing literature on noncoding RNA, offers guidance on tools and technologies currently available to study noncoding RNAs, and identifies areas of unmet need.
- Future progress in the discovery and translation of noncoding RNAs will benefit from a collection of tools and resources broadly available to the biomedical community.
- Basic Concepts and Potential Applications of Genetics and Genomics for Cardiovascular and Stroke Clinicians
- Role of Biomarkers for the Prevention, Assessment, and Management of Heart Failure
- Relevance of Genetics and Genomics for Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure in the Era of Precision Medicine