Chronic Heart Failure in Congenital Heart Disease
Published: January 19, 2016
- Survival has increased for congenital heart disease as a result of advances in diagnosis and treatment.
- CHD survival is often accompanied by the development of cardiac complications such as heart failure.
- Management of cardiac complications in CHD is complex.
- Commentary: Heart Failure in Congenital Heart Disease: Age of Uncertainty by Luke J. Burchill, MBBS, PhD, Arwa Saidi, MB BCh, MEd
- Top Things to Know: Chronic Heart Failure in Congenital Heart Disease