2011 ACCF/AHA Guideline for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
Published: November 07, 2011
- Updates the 2004 ACC/AHA Guideline for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery.
- First-time collaboration between two writing groups – CABG and PCI Revascularization Recommendations.
- Addresses which patient to revascularize with which procedure – CABC or PCI.
- Commentary: The New and Revised 2011 ACCF/AHA PCI and CABG Guidelines: A Revascularization Consensus is at the Heart of the Matter by Frederick G. Kushner, MD
- Top Things to Know: 2011 Guideline for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Executive Summary: Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery Guidelines
- Slide Set (PDF)