Council on Lifelong Congenital Heart Disease and Heart Health in the Young Awards and Lectures
AHA/ASA scientific council awards acknowledge significant achievements in cardiovascular diseases and stroke, ranging from basic research to service to the councils and the association. These awards applaud the achievements of researchers, scientists, clinicians, nurses and allied health professionals throughout their careers and provide opportunities for financial rewards and special presentations at AHA conferences.
The Council on Lifelong Congenital Heart Disease and Heart Health in the Young (Young Hearts) proudly sponsors numerous awards associated with Scientific Sessions and invites its members to apply or nominate. Please click on the links below for eligibility criteria and application or nomination information for each award.
Lectures presented at the AHA Scientific Sessions
- T. Duckett Jones Memorial Lecture
- Helen B. Taussig Memorial Lecture
- Alexander S. Nadas Lecture
- William J. Rashkind Memorial Lecture
Awards presented at AHA Scientific Sessions
- Young Hearts Early Career Investigator Award
- Young Hearts Meritorious Achievement Award
- Young Hearts Distinguished Achievement Award
- Outstanding Research Award in Pediatric Cardiology
- Young Hearts Visiting Professor for Career Development Award
- Young Hearts Abstract Travel Grant
Young Hearts Council Exchange Program
Medical Student Scholarship
Scientific Sessions 2020 @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
Nov. 13-17, 2020
Join us for a Virtual Experience
American Heart Association Professional Membership @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
Renew or join as a Professional Member today to make a difference.