The scientific councils’ Distinguished Achievement Award recognizes individuals who have made major contributions to the affairs of a scientific council over a continuing period, and who have made substantial professional contributions to the field represented by the council.
- Contributions to new knowledge in the field
- Contributions to teaching and/or clinical care in the field
- Professional leadership in national or international organizations
The honoree must be a member of the Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research (QCOR).
The QCOR Distinguished Achievement Award is presented every three years during the QCOR Business Meeting and Awards Dinner at the American Heart Association's QCOR Scientific Sessions or at the QCOR Council Reception at Scientific Sessions.
Suggested nominees for the Distinguished Achievement Award may be submitted to the QCOR Leadership Committee by email.
- 2019 Frederick A. Masoudi, MD, MSPH, FAHA
- 2016 Eric D. Peterson, MD, MPH, FAHA
- 2014 Mark Andrew Hlatky, MD
- 2010 Harlan Krumholz, MD, FAHA
Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Scientific Sessions @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
Nov. 15, 2021
QCOR Abstracts will be presented at Scientific Sessions 2021