Continuing Education – Vascular Discovery
Credits offered for 2023
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the American Heart Association. The American Heart Association is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
AMA Credit Designation Statement - Physicians
The American Heart Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAPA Credit Acceptance Statement – Physician Assistants
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 19.5 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
**AMA Credit must be claimed within 6 months of attendance. Credit will no longer be available to claim after November 13, 2023.
All persons in a position to control educational content of a CE activity provided by the American Heart Association must disclose to the audience all financial relationships with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. The presence or absence of all financial relationships will be disclosed to the audience in activity materials. All unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices discussed will also be disclosed to the audience. All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated prior to the commencement of the activity.
Instructions for Claiming CME/CE Credits
- Login to your account:
- Select the activity:
- Select the Vascular Discovery 2023 Activity
- Review the Activity Overview, scroll to the bottom and click Resume.
- View the contents of the activity material page and click Continue.
- Claim Credit:
- Complete the conference evaluation, which is required to claim credit. Once complete, click Submit and Continue.
- Click the Claim button for the appropriate accreditation.
- Click Continue to generate your certificate.
- Move your cursor into the preview window to display the links to print or save the certificate.
- Click Finish. The activity is stored under Transcript.