Top reasons to be a Member at #AHA23
AHA Members at Scientific Sessions
Enjoy big savings and surprises
Members-only unique savings and benefits specific to Scientific Sessions:
- Save up to $340 on registration for the meeting.*
- Receive a special members-only gift (while supplies last).
- Take $200 off Scientific Sessions OnDemand™.*
- Register for members-only complimentary attendance to the Pre-Conference Symposia
(with Scientific Sessions registration – a $299 value.)
* Depends on membership tier.
Receive exclusive membership opportunities
Immerse yourself in members-only experiences, including:
- Member Lounge – Relax, reconnect and experience Members-only programming: personal and professional development for women in science and medicine; early career/FIT.
- FAHA Lounge – A place for AHA Fellows to unwind, reconnect, and network. Be among the first to pick up our new FAHA pin.
- Members-only Reception – Make new connections, exchange ideas with global peers and help us toast our distinguished scientists.
- Friendly Competitions! – Join our third annual Council Challenge and a special new edition for early career attendees. Councils will compete in a trivia challenge, and one council will be crowned this year's champion.
- Council Events – Connect with colleagues during your council's dinner or reception.
Engage with Science
AHA Members play a significant role in developing the world-class science presented at Scientific Sessions. Members receive a 50% discount on abstract submissions, making it easier to share their science with key thought leaders and attendees from all over the world.
Members are eligible to serve in a variety of AHA volunteer roles, including planning the Scientific Sessions program, which helps bring science to life for clinicians and researchers. This unique science meeting is a wonderful opportunity to connect and reconnect with lifelong colleagues engaged in a common mission.
Become a Member Start saving today!
Step 1: Visit our PROFESSIONAL MEMBER SITE and select the "Join or Renew" button to get started.
- Learn about our other career-defining member benefits.
- Know which COUNCIL(S) aligns with your area of interest.
Step 2: After you've joined, come back to SCIENTIFICSESSIONS.ORG and register for Scientific Sessions as an AHA Member.