Health and Safety Protocols - EPI|Lifestyle
In addition to presenting proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, all participants will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test* upon entry to EPI|Lifestyle 2022 in Chicago and prior to approaching registration. All are encouraged to test prior to arrival; however, we will have onsite rapid antigen testing available for your convenience.
* Your negative COVID-19 test can be a rapid antigen test or a PCR test. Test must be taken within one day of check-in.
COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ProtocolsVaccine Requirements:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (shots received by February 15, 2022) will be required for registration and entry to the event. Booster not required at this time.
- A COVID-19 vaccination card and government-issued ID are required at registration on-site at the Chicago Hilton.
- Please note: an uploaded scan or digital photo of your COVID-19 vaccination card on your mobile phone will be accepted. (NOTE: We will have a link to an app you can use in the coming days.)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination (booster not required) by February 15, 2022, is required in-person in order to access EPI/Lifestyle events held the Chicago Hilton at or any official AHA/ASA events held at other locations in Chicago.
- All participants will be required to provide a proof of a negative COVID-19 test (rapid antigen or PCR) upon entry to the Chicago Hilton.
- All are encouraged to test prior to arrival; however, AHA will have onsite rapid antigen testing available for your convenience.
Face Mask Protocol
Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required of all attendees, staff and vendors at all times inside the Hilton Chicago or inside any other official event locations except when eating, drinking, or presenting as recommended by the CDC.
As a science-based organization, the AHA /ASA continues to follow the guidance of the CDC and state and local health departments, and this guidance will continue to evolve. Protecting the health and safety of all participants remains our top priority and we will continue to monitor the situation and update as needed.
Sanitation and Social Distancing Protocols
AHA/ASA has established strict sanitation protocols with the Hilton Chicago and all conference partners. Appropriate social distancing will be required. Additionally, hand sanitizers and masks will be readily available during the event to all participants.