2020 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations
Published: October 21, 2020
- The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), with the support and participation of member councils such as the American Heart Association, has published the 2020 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Science with Treatment Recommendations (CoSTR).
- This CoSTR supplement, published simultaneously in Circulation and Resuscitation addressing 184 topics, is the most comprehensive ILCOR evidence review ever completed. The 2020 reviews were accomplished by the 6 ILCOR Task Forces: Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ALS), Pediatric Life Support (PLS), Neonatal Life Support (NLS), Education, Implementation and Teams (EIT), and First Aid.
- The 2020 CoSTR supplement contains an Executive Summary, a summary of the evidence evaluation process and management of potential conflicts of interest and the six task force publications. The CoSTR process followed strict rules for evidence evaluation as well as strict rules for management of potential conflicts of interest.
- Executive Summary
- Evidence Evaluation Process and Management of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Adult Basic Life Support
- Adult Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Life Support
- Neonatal Life Support
- Education, Implementation, and Teams
- 2020 International Consensus on First Aid Science With Treatment Recommendations
- First Aid Guidelines site
- AHA CPR Guidelines site
- Guidelines on the Go App Android | iOS
- Guidelines & Statements