2016 Focused Update on New Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure: An Update of the 2013 Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
Published: May 20, 2016
- The American Heart Association releases an update to the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure (HF).
- This update includes the addition of two new pharmacological agents for the treatment of HF.
- These updated guidelines are intended to help guide the choice of HF therapy to produce better outcomes for patients with HF.
- Top Things to Know: 2016 Focused Update on New Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure
- Editorial: Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Heart Failure: An International Alignment Antman EM, Bax J, Chazal RA, Creager MA, Filippatos G, Halperin JL, et al.