Council on Epidemiology and Prevention Awards and Lectures
The Council on Epidemiology and Prevention proudly sponsors numerous awards, lectures and travel grants to AHA meetings, as well as a medical student scholarship. These programs honor researchers, early career investigators and medical students for their outstanding contributions and research of heart disease. Please click on an award link for more information, including eligibility criteria and application instructions.
Lectures presented at the EPI|LIFESTYLE Scientific Sessions
Awards presented at the EPI|Lifestyle Scientific Sessions
- Roger Williams Memorial Award for Genetic Epidemiology and the Prevention and Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- The Sandra A. Daugherty Award for Excellence in Cardiovascular Disease or Hypertension Epidemiology
- Jeremiah and Rose Stamler Research Award for New Investigators
- Trudy Bush Fellowships for Cardiovascular Research in Women's Health
- EPI Minority Travel Grant
- EPI Early Career Travel Award
- EPI Mentoring Award
Want to get involved? @Model.Item.RenderHeadingSizeTag("h2")>
The American Heart Association depends on the time and talent of volunteers to help us create a healthier world, free of heart disease and stroke.