Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Distinguished Achievement Award
The scientific councils’ Distinguished Achievement Award recognizes individuals who have made major contributions to the affairs of a scientific council over a continuing period, and who have made substantial professional contributions to the field represented by the council.
- Contributions to new knowledge in the field
- Contributions to teaching and/or clinical care in the field
- Professional leadership in national or international organizations
The honoree must be a member of the Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research (QCOR).
The QCOR Distinguished Achievement Award is presented every three years during the QCOR Council Dinner at Scientific Sessions.
Suggested nominees for the Distinguished Achievement Award may be submitted to the QCOR Leadership Committee by email.
- 2022 Not Awarded
- 2019 Frederick A. Masoudi, MD, MSPH, FAHA
- 2016 Eric D. Peterson, MD, MPH, FAHA
- 2014 Mark Andrew Hlatky, MD
- 2010 Harlan Krumholz, MD, FAHA
The award will be presented at the AHA Scientific Sessions.
The honoree will receive:
- Complimentary registration to Scientific Sessions
- One complimentary tickets to the Council Dinner
- Engraved plaque
- Round-trip coach airfare to Scientific Sessions
- Hotel reimbursement (room + tax) for one night at the conference rate
- Ground transportation to and from the awardee's home airport
- Meal reimbursement up to $70
- Join or renew as an AHA Professional Member
- Submit your application at Council Awards Application System
- Instructions for ProposalCentral, the new Council Awards platform
- Council Awards: [email protected]
- Member Services: [email protected]
- Password/Login: [email protected]
- Abstract Submission: [email protected]
American Heart Association Professional Members
Enjoy instant benefits!
- Free Online Access to AHA Scientific Journals
- Affiliate with our 16 Scientific Councils
- Discounts on Scientific Conference Registration and Online Courses