The Council on Hypertension proudly sponsors numerous awards, honorary lectureships, travel grants to AHA meetings, and a student scholarship, each of which honors outstanding and notable researchers, early career investigators or medical students. Please click on an award or lecture link for more information, including eligibility criteria, deadline information and application instructions.
Awards presented at the Hypertension Scientific Sessions
- Excellence Award for Hypertension Research
- Irvine Page & Alva Bradley Lifetime Achievement Award
- Harriet Dustan Award
- Harry Goldblatt Award for New Investigators
- Hypertension New Investigator Travel Grants
- Trainee Advocacy Committee New Investigator Travel Grant
- Council on Hypertension Mid-Career Award for Research Excellence
- New Investigator Awards for Japanese Fellows
- Stephanie Watts Career Development Award
- The Marvin Moser Clinical Hypertension Award
- Hypertension Distinguished Achievement Award
Lectures presented at the Hypertension Scientific Sessions
Awards sponsored by the Council on the Kidney and Cardiovascular Disease for presentation at the Hypertension Scientific Sessions
Scholarship available to medical and masters-level students conducting cardiovascular research
Thursday and Friday, May 20-21, 2021 will be packed with epidemiology and lifestyle programming for scientists and health professionals at all levels in their careers.
Mark your calendars now for this fully virtual opportunity to learn and network with your peers!