Mentoring for Professionals
An online mentoring program offered exclusively to AHA MembersAlready Have a Mentoring Profile? Log In
The AHA Mentoring for Professionals program provides a unique opportunity for members to connect and benefit from the experience and knowledge of our most distinguished members. Participants in the AHA Mentoring for Professionals program will be expertly matched based on interests and background. Mentors and mentees will work together to set goals and create an action plan to meet those goals. The flexibility of our tool allows the mentoring relationship to be conducted within the mentoring portal, through private emails, by phone or in person. Mentoring partnerships often become relationships that continue long after participation in the program. Experience the many benefits for yourself by joining the Mentoring for Professionals community today.
- Access to esteemed members across the globe
- Participant only special events and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to develop meaningful relationships to progress your career and help others
The Impact and Benefits
Any AHA member can be a Mentor. The benefits of being a Mentor include:
- Growing your professional network.
- Receiving recognition.
- Being a part of the AHA Mission.
- Learning new skills.
- Preparing and coaching the next generation in your field.
Any AHA member can be a Mentee. The benefits of being a Mentee include:
- Growing your professional network
- Developing new skills
- Progressing in your career
- Being a part of the AHA Mission
- Preparing for a path into FAHA recognition