Submit Science - Scientific Sessions 2021
Why should you submit your science to Scientific Sessions 2021?
One World. Together for Science.
The incentive to disseminate the latest cardiovascular and stroke science to colleagues around the world has never been greater.
Clinicians and Scientists thrive on collaboration and sharing their study findings. Present your innovative research to a global audience at Scientific Sessions, the world's premier cardiovascular conference.
We know your work is vital to saving lives. Share it with fellow researchers, clinicians, and scientists.
ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS WILL BE:
- Presented in-person and/or virtually to a global audience from over 100 countries.
- Published in Circulation, AHA’s flagship scientific journal (Impact Factor: 23.603 *).
- Recorded Live and available OnDemand.
As a Professional Member you can:
- Save 50% off abstract submission fees.
- Give your cardiovascular and stroke research the visibility it deserves!
2021 Abstract Submission Information
General Abstract Submission
April 14– June 10, 2021
Members: $49 | Non-members $99
World Bank Abstract Fee Pricing: $15
(Please check the LMIC list (PDF) for your country)